In Sidebar we look at the impact of the issues, innovations and trends facing the legal landscape. In season two we're looking at what ESG means for you.
ESG considerations form an integral part of the framework in which investment management firms operate and shape many investment decisions. But what sustainability-related disclosures do investment management firms need to make?
In the second episode of our Spotlight on ESG season Daniel Hirschfield is joined by Carol Thomas, a Retail Markets Specialist at the Investment Association*, to discuss sustainability disclosure rules in the UK and the EU. We cover what they are, who they apply to, and some of the challenges around them including:
· the EU's Sustainable Finance Action Plan
· EU Sustainable Finance Disclosures Regulation
· managing the risk of greenwashing
· the interaction between SFDR and the EU Taxonomy Regulation.
Listen to Episode 2 above, or via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Podcasts or Stitcher.
* This episode was recorded in March 2022.